Plastic surgery is a huge part of Hollywood. Celebs are always looking to improve their appearance, whether they want to look younger or just more attractive. Some celebs have had great results from plastic surgery, but others haven’t been quite so lucky – and you can see the evidence in these 9 stars who had bad plastic surgery results.
- Donatella Versace. Italian fashion designer Donatella Versace has spent years getting plastic surgery, and she’s a big fan of Botox injections to keep her skin looking young. However, there is a downside to Botox – it can make your face look as though it’s not moving at all. Her lips are also overfilled and unnatural, making her look frozen and like a wax figure.
- Heidi Montag. The former star of MTV’s “The Hills” appeared to have perfect plastic surgery results when she first got work done, but her looks have unfortunately changed for the worse in recent years. In 2010, she famously had 10 plastic surgery procedures in one day, and it’s thought that this is what’s led to her current appearance. She looks much older than her age, and her face is almost unrecognizable from when she first shot to fame.
- Lil’ Kim. Rapper Lil’ Kim has always been open about her plastic surgery, and she’s had multiple procedures over the years. However, it seems that she may have gone too far with it – in recent years, she’s looked increasingly artificial.
- Melanie Griffith. Hollywood actress Melanie Griffith has always been open about her plastic surgery, and she’s had multiple procedures over the years. However, it seems that she may have gone too far with it – in recent years, she’s looked increasingly artificial, and her skin tone is very uneven.
- Mickey Rourke. Hollywood actor Mickey Rourke has also had a lot of plastic surgery, and it’s had some very strange results. His face looks bloated and puffy, and his skin is covered in wrinkles – something that you wouldn’t expect to see on a man who’s only in his 60s.
- Janice Dickinson. Former supermodel Janice Dickinson is another star who’s had a lot of plastic surgery, and it’s not really done her any favors.
- Joan Rivers. Comedian Joan Rivers was always open about her plastic surgery, and she even joked about it in her stand-up act. However, it seems that she may have gone too far with it – in recent years, she’s looked increasingly artificial, and her skin tone is very uneven.
- Priscilla Presley. American actress Priscilla Presley has also had a lot of plastic surgery, and it’s taken a toll on her looks. Her frozen and puffy face makes her look much older than she actually is, and her skin tone is very uneven.
- Tara Reid. American actress Tara Reid has also had a lot of plastic surgery, but it hasn’t done anything to improve her appearance – in fact, it’s made her look worse. She looks frozen and puffy.
Bad plastic surgery can completely ruin a person’s looks, and it’s something that should be avoided at all costs. If you’re thinking of getting plastic surgery, then be sure to do your research first – and don’t go under the knife unless you’re absolutely sure that it’s the right thing for you. And remember, even if a celebrity has had bad plastic surgery results, it doesn’t mean that you will too – so don’t let their mistakes put you off from getting the treatment that you want.
If you do decide to get plastic surgery, then be sure to go with a reputable and experienced plastic surgeon in Salt Lake City or other cities who can ensure that your treatment goes as smoothly as possible – and remember to follow their advice about recovery time, so that you can be sure that you’re completely healed before going back out into the public eye.